#qtpugs

Not sure how our big door (from 2 posts ago) got open today ... but while I was taking a nap both Bammy & Rocko got out. Thankfully, when I woke up they were back in the yard. I went out to play with them and was wondering why they were panting out of breath. After a few minutes of playing with them, I turned around to find the door wide open! I KNEW right away that they had gotten out. I freaked out, it’s never happened before, can’t explain how the door just opened! We went to my in-laws house to check their footage (they live across the street). Their camera shows them out & about for at least 30 minutes but can’t know for sure what time they actually got out, it could have been up to 2 hours 😟 So thankful, proud & relieved that both of my babies got back safely, but I also can’t help to think of the “what if’s?” And cried my eyes out. Anyway, Bam- Bam & Rocko are safe at home and I couldn’t be more thankful 🙏❤️😭-Ma

10💬

Puttin on da cutes👼

4💬

Loading...

Tsubu-chan's second year memorial service.
👼🌈
つぶちゃんが虹の橋に旅立ってからまる2年が経ちました💫

写真はなんと7年前(左こむちゃん、右つぶちゃん)
砂浜をパグ走りしたり砂を食べて顔中砂まみれしてたのが懐かしくて笑えます😂

お空のお友達と賑やかにやってるかな?
お嬢ちゃんに会ったらどんな反応したかな?
たまにはお家に帰って来てね👋
すぐ近くだけど住所変わったから間違えないようにね!笑

#虹の橋
#rainbowbridge
#rip

2💬

Loading...

Hiking really isn’t my thing...

1💬

🌼🌼

I smell bacon! 🥓 Mom is making us some blt's and I get some bacon. She also cooked up some lamb and chicken for me! Today is going to be a good day! #bacon #chicken #lamb #bltsandwich

10💬

It’s such a grape day out for some vino! Would you like a tasting?!🍇🍷

4💬

Loading...
Loading...

Looking sad because 1) I’m a pug, and 2) Apparently I’m also a pillow 🙄 #norespect #notapug

2💬

Loading...

I’m the King of the campground. 👑👑

3💬

Really sweet! 😍😃🐶 Image from unknown, please email for credit or removal, see my bio

Email me (see bio @pup.pix) for details of how to get a shoutout to up to 400k+ dog account followers.

3💬

Loading...

I’m 70% water. And the other 30% is made of crap dad jokes.
.
Sou 70% formado por água. E os outros 30% são piadas sem graça.
.

2💬

Smoking doesn’t make you cool Rufus...

1💬

When you rung in the new year too hard 😝

3💬

More love to share today!
Look at the super cute valentine I got from my dear friends Sunny, Maggie and Chase @pug23w !
Don’t you just LOVE love? 😍
#ilovepugs #puglife #pugmail #qtpugs #smilingpugs #superpug #pugrequest #dailydoseofpugs #pugstuff #sundayfunday #thankyou

15💬

Don’t worry mom, I’ll protect you 💪💪💪

1💬