#riceteeth

If Penelope could talk: "Yep, I'll have what you're having." 🐢 #penelopepriscilla #penelopepriscillapresleyburnett #pugface #pugteeth #riceteeth #pugstagram #pugsofinstagram #nevernothungry

4πŸ—¨

Bruce got into the taffy #riceteeth

1πŸ—¨

Advertisement

See dis happy face!? It must be FRIYAY! πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ˜ƒ #riceteeth #allsmiles

22πŸ—¨

Broke out with my begging secret weapon "the double underbite" #whacha #madamesquishyvanwrinkleface #squishy #squishyface #squishyfacecrew #bulldog #underbite #begging

2πŸ—¨

πŸ’œ Her two liddo teeth lol πŸ˜ƒ #analiaolivia_lynn #6months #riceteeth #babyteeth #aheadofherself πŸ’œπŸ‘ #chubbycheeks 😘

4πŸ—¨

Obligatory "Murphy with egg" photo for Easter. He is so sneaky with those Whopper eggs... πŸ°πŸ£πŸ’šHappy Easter to all my amazing family and friends! #murphy #greatdanesofinstagram #danesofinstagram #greatpyrenees #lab #dogsofinstgram #easter #sneaky #whoppereggs #riceteeth #boopthesnoot #rescuedog #mountiangoat #doublewhammyears

2πŸ—¨

#rizsfog #funnydog #riceteeth #Panka #kismajomπŸ’ #dog🐢

0πŸ—¨

bless his heart 😴❀ #jasperbean #puppylove #instadog #naptime #riceteeth

1πŸ—¨

Those baby teeth 😍#riceteeth #littlebrother #teethout #oeb #sleepingbeauty #boxer

1πŸ—¨

Mom made me a headdress. -P. πŸŒΈπŸΆπŸ’—πŸŒΈ #penelopepriscilla #penelopepriscillapresleyburnett #pugface #pugteeth #riceteeth #pugstagram #pugsofinstagram #flowerchild

13πŸ—¨

Saturday morning smiles. #cute #riceteeth #baby #love

0πŸ—¨

Happy Friday y'all! #RiceTeeth

1πŸ—¨

Smiling cuz mom is home. - P. πŸΆπŸ˜¬πŸ˜ƒ #pugteefies #riceteeth #penelopepriscilla #penelopepriscillapresleyburnett #pugface #puglove #pugstagram #pugsofinstagram

1πŸ—¨

The face you make when mama is eating chicken and doesn't share.
_____________
#riceteeth #notfair #iwantchicken #madpug #badasspugclub #dogsofinstagram #flatnosedogsociety #pug #puglife #pugsofinstagram #puglove

0πŸ—¨

I'm seriously confoosed by this "chocolate" thing my hoomans keep eating & I can't habs any. - P. πŸ™„ #confused #confusedinhoomanland #pugface #pugeyes #pugtongue #pugteeth #riceteeth #penelopepriscilla #penelopepriscillapresleyburnett #pugstagram #pugsofinstagram

8πŸ—¨

What on earth is my human sister doing?? I was trying to take a nap and I wake up to this!!! Her answer. I'm trying to look at your teeth . They look like rice she says ! Humans.... smh! What the heck? Love and licks❀🀣Olivia

10πŸ—¨

Me trying to get through the workday. #throwbackthursday #riceteeth #rosyspopcornface

11πŸ—¨

I was eating cucumber slices.
#sharingiscaring #butimnotsharing #riceteeth #pugsofinstagram

1πŸ—¨

#flashbackfriday to when Juice was drugged out cuz he had to get his #toofers cleaned. He slept all day and night😩 😴πŸ˜ͺ #Juice❀ .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#anestesia #druggedoutpug #pugsanddrugs #puglove #pugworld #pugsofinstagram #vet #dogs #cleantoofers #dogsondrugs #puggie #mops #carlin #carlino #pugsofamsterdam #pugsofholland #ilovemypug #riceteeth

1πŸ—¨

Third photo in the "upside down smile series"...the king of the pack, Murph! He is our big, scary, protector 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time...he is a massive pile of sassy mush. #greatpyrenees #greatdane #lab #dogsofinstgram #bigdog #rescuedog #riceteeth #couchpotato #bestfurball

3πŸ—¨

#HappyBirthday Wallace III !! Nanny loves you! #oneyearold #hethinkhegrown #riceteeth

3πŸ—¨