✨ co-founder @summerfridays 🖥 youtube.com/mariannahewitt ⤵️ click below for my newest post
2,601 posts 779,571 followers 553 following
Excited to be heading back to NYC for my first trip of 2018 and hopefully get to meet you ♀️
Wearing BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector to keep me fresh after the flight - you can try it at the pop up!
• Come to the #BECCABrightEyes Collection Pop Up in New York City on January 12 - I'll be there from 3pm EST!
• The first 50 purchasers will get the chance to meet me at the pop up, follow @BECCAcosmetics for more details – can’t wait to see you
When I was in high school I came out to LA and my cousin @morganpharoh took me out. I told him my goals and dreams and he told have a plan and work towards my goals for at least 5 years. This was something that always stuck with me. Do everything you can and don’t give up and as long as you’re making progress towards your dreams, stick with it. A lot of people get discouraged after one or two years when they don’t see results and they give up. But if it was easy everyone would do it! Put in the work and be relentless ... the chance you’ve been waiting for could be just around the corner Small efforts made consistently over time add up to success - one of my favorite books that teaches this is The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Pretty please don't just blow dry your hair right out of the shower! Using the right products will protect the health of your hair.
• Before blowdrying, I apply @briogeo Roscarco Blow Dry Perfection cream to my hair when its damp to help protect it prior to heat styling.
• If you have dry or damaged hair and you heat style it often you have to be using something before blowdrying.
• This formula is really weightless but will make your hair tame frizz, look shinier and protect against heat
My go-to foundation is @armanibeauty luminous silk
• I wear shade 7 or 7.5 when I’m tan
• I also like to change up formulas I used based on the weather or what things I’m doing that day
• I like matte or long wear for days I have events or a lot going on where I need my foundation to last (their power fabric foundation is great for this)
• what’s your go to foundation?
I think only California people leave 70+ degree weather to willingly go to the cold ♀️♀️
• thanks for all your Whistler recommendations so far... Had dinner at araxi and breakfast at Crepe Montagne. Both were so good!
• If there’s any more recommendations of things to do or places to eat here leave me a comment
• coat is from @thearrivalsnyc linked in stories
LA Vancouver Whistler, Canada
• when I buy fragrances I always find a smaller size for travel like this or a rollerball
• it’s lighter than a larger glass bottle and then I’m not worried about it breaking either
• this summer I was in the Hamptons with @sincerelyjules and was like WHAT perfume are you wearing I’m obsessed?
• it was @bykilian in “good girl gone bad”
• I had it in my November Favorites on YouTube if you watched that
• it smells floral but not the usual type you would think of that smells too feminine or mature. It smells more sexy and sensual and rich
• it has notes of jasmine, rose, cedarwood and amber
• nails are @opi_products gel in “tiramisu for two” also comes in a polish and get them done at @oliveandjune
• perfume & polish linked in stories