Frisbee; adopted May 2013. When not catering to Miss Frizz, I read, garden, cook, knit & crochet. Miss Flake, love & miss you (1995-2012). 🇺🇸
A very drizzily dreary #caturday, so Miss Frizz decided napping on the freshly washed fleeces on top of the table was the place to be
It's FriYay! Not in a box for the #fridaynightboxpawty unless you count the screened-in deck a big box! Hope everyone has a splendiferous weekend
No surprise. I love the "box" Mom took outside for her knitting project. Not happy she took the yarn out (who doesn't want cat hair on their sweater???). Arriving a bit early to the #fridaynightboxpawty
Finally! Mom brought home something worthy so I can attend the #fridaynightboxpawty in style. 📦 It's a good place to hide from the snow, yes, snow showers that came late this afternoon.
Checking out the beautiful card sent by my sweet friend Diego @diegoedwinparfitt . I love it and love you!!! Thank you so much handsome Diego. 💕💓💗💞
Thanks @smilie_74 for tagging me for the #sevenfactsaboutme. Hmm
1. FurMom adopted me 4 years ago this coming May.
2. I was in the shelter for 5-1/2 months before FurMom visited (btw she was my first...AND... Very last visitor).
3. I hate fish and seafood anything. I know I should loose my Cat membership card.
4. I love outside! FurMom screened in the deck just for me.
5. I am thoroughly spoiled.
6. I am a champion napper.
7. For some reason, I only sit on FurMom's lap when we're on the deck. Inside, I just lay nearby. Neither of us know why...