Born with a talent to taste, advise & inspire, my palate is gourmet, & I have a lot to say. 🥞🍦💕👑 For brand partnerships: ✉️Alex@lightswitchdigital.com
135 posts 97,577 followers 401 following
How to be posh & make spaghetti squash.
Step 1- preheat the oven to 400 degrees and cut your spaghetti squash in half (NGL it’s kinda hard... I’d recommend putting it in the microwave for 2 mins to soften it up first)
Step 2- once your squash is cut in half, cut off both ends and remove all excess seeds and strings
Step 3- spice up your squash with garlic, cayenne, herbs, anything you want... go nuts.
Step 4- place in the oven on a well-oiled baking pan for 45-50 mins (or you can microwave it for 8-10 mins but it comes out yummier in the oven). Step 5- while your spaghetti squash is cooking, cut up your veggies (I️ used broccoli, zucchini, onions, garlic & tomatoes (technically a fruit but still relevant) - - throw them in a pan with some spices n sautée them till they’re golden brown or to your liking.
Step 6- add some organic tomato sauce (or make your own) to the veggie mix and let it simmer for about 3-5 mins
Step 7- take da squash out of the oven once ready (a bit golden brown), fork out the squash in the shape of spaghetti (vertically), and add in the veggies for a delicious result!
Step 8- enjoy your yummy and healthy creation!!
How to make apple cinnamon oatmeal pancakes : For 1 Serving:
2 packets of Oats and flax (instant oatmeal), Almond milk, Vanilla extract, Almond butter (or peanut butter), , 2 , Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Agave
How to make them:
1. Place 2 packets of oatmeal in a bowl, combine with 2 eggs, a little almond milk (about 1/3 cup), 1 tablespoon of almond butter, a TON of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, a drizzle of agave and various spices of your choice (pumpkin spice is a fun one to add).
2. Cut up one apple into tiny pieces and add to the mixture (I personally love pink lady apples and Fuji apples).
3. Place pan on the stove and put heat on medium to medium-high.
4. Place coconut oil (or olive oil) on pan and spoon the batter into the pan in pancake shapes (about 3 at a time). 5. Cook until golden brown (or very lightly burnt... dats how I like them).
6. Drizzle agave or maple syrup for fun... and VOILA!! #pancakeprincess #applecinnamonpancakes #girlwithgourmetrecipes #homemademoments #girlwithagourmetpalate (Also comment below if you liked dis and I’ll put more recipes on my page!)
We Pumpkins & Pumpkin Spice Pickles. #alexaandjaredonthechew #abcthechew #picklepeople #tryingnewthings #tastingtablemoments #incaseyoumissedit #picklecheersgivesyougoodluckfor7years #imadethatupbutletsgowithit #jaredstvdebut #girlwithagourmetpalateonthechew #girlwithagourmetpalate @abcthechew @jaredrosenberg1 @carlaphall