Virgin Radio 10-1 weekdays, TV presenter, voice over, swimwear model. email@example.com
515 posts 4,290 followers 1,262 following
Tonight’s cooking - a really simple and tasty pumpkin, roast chicken and garlic soup.
1) chop and roast 1 pumpkin and butternut squash in olive oil and chilli flakes.
2) sweat onion, carrot and celery in a large saucepan.
3) roast a chicken simply, with a whole bulb of garlic up its arse
4) when pumpkin and chicken is roasted, add the squash to the pan, remove the meat from the chicken and boil the carcass in 2 litres of water for 45 minutes.
5) don’t forget to squeeze your garlic into the pan!
6) once your stock is done - add to the pan and blend into a lovely thick and velvety soup. Season and add the shredded chicken.
Serve with either a dash of hot sauce or pesto depending your mood - but always crusty bread and butter. #cooking #souprecipe
Dead easy recipe for a well tasty turmeric tea. Really good for your circulation and aches and pains.
Take equal quantities of fresh turmeric & ginger, juice of a lemon, cup of runny honey and a teaspoon of black pepper corns.
Stick it all in a blender, store in a jar in the fridge. Teaspoon or so in a mug of hot water.
Then it’s time for the rouille.
1) grind garlic, saffron and chilli into a paste
2) grab those potatoes you added to the pot and mash them into the paste
3) whisk in 1 egg yolk
4) keep whisking while slowly pouring in some decent oil, till it’s like a really thick mayo (which is exactly what it is)
5) et voila
#cookingclass #cooking #frenchcooking