🍷 transatlantic besties, conquering the globe one glass of red at a time 📍 london & philadelphia 💌 email@example.com
1,088 posts 6,020 followers 360 following
TGIF! we normally aren't big into writing long insta captions, but @passportvoyager challenged us to share 10 facts about yours truly... and who are we to turn down the invitation to talk about ourselves?! SO HERE GOES!
1. we met on the middle school bus when we were 12 years old
2. carolyn has lived on ashley's couch 4 different times, totalling somewhere between 4-6 months.
3. LT was born during one of those cohab times, over a bottle of wine (or four)...
4. ...and only because ashley's husband wouldn't support our shortlived dream to open & operate an irish pizza truck.
5. we've covered three continents together, and have been to five in total... but next year, carolyn will visit our final two!
6. we once got accidentally locked in an austrian dungeon in the middle of the night. it was as terrifying as it sounds. .
7. our first time abroad together was an impromptu meet up for 24 hours in london, to celebrate ashley & her now husband's surprise engagement trip to greece. we came home at 3 am and caused our 4th hostel roomie GREAT rage.
8. if anyone was living in a hostel in south ken and working at madame tussaud's circa 2008, please DM us because you might have been said roomie and we'd love to catch up.
9. five years + one month later, we also celebrated carolyn's engagement abroad. this time, in paris and the loire valley, and our 4th roomie was carolyn's now husband. we didn't cause him the same rage because he happily stuck around.
10. every year since 2010, we've celebrated friendsgiving together. in 2013, we moved the festivities abroad, so stay tuned to find out where we're taking our turkey next month! hint: it's a double repeat
LE FIN! your turn @londonispink @jess_inlondon @hernamewascharlie @gqtrippin @disastersofathirtysomething
back to london dreamhouse hunting tag a friend who should live in a lavender house with lavender in their windowboxes. then tag ANOTHER friend who thinks anyone who keeps their trash bins in the shot when they live in an adorable house should be fined heavily, with the money going to our travel fund. #mewsings