One of a kind is what I am.
94 posts 167 followers 162 following
Super irregular monthly favourites! (I know it's not Jan, it just takes me a while to get stuff done (; )
Dear friends, how about we share our little (or not so little) joys with each other? Let's spread the joy!
1) The soft flames of B52s in the comfort of our own kitchen; (;
2) Celebrating NY with the whole of my awesome family;
3) Teaching 2 awesome kids @ksd_private and @parapen007_2 to snowboard over Christmas;
4) Drinking Klavis Riga on top of Riga with my love @j.yarcat;
5) "The graveyard book" by Neil Gaiman, read by the author himself;
6) Drawing the Matterhorn for my dad;
7) Going to Vienna for less than a day to party with my sister @sunlight_dragged_me_here for her birthday ;
8) The best cake in the world made by @lenorrrka for my birthday, and eating that with friends.
Finally, after a long pause the semi-regular scheduled favourites are back (; Dear friends, how about we share our little (or not so little) joys with each other every month? Join us and let's spread the joy!
1) Awesome Thanksgiving dinner with my no less awesome coworkers (that's a turkey, I swear);
2) The shiny disco ball that we put up @ the studio and which makes everything more fun;
3) Comparing seagull and raven footprints on a sea walk with my lovely parents;
4) The 8-week MBSR course and the countless meditations we did in that time;
5) Getting the actual amazing pencils that this was drawn with;
6) "Ready player one", a book I am still not over;
7) The sunsets from the plane on my way to and back from Latvia;
8) Chocolates that I used to love as a kid and never realised I could buy as an adult. This year I found them at the store, obviously. (: