One of a kind is what I am.
Finally, after a long pause the semi-regular scheduled favourites are back (; Dear friends, how about we share our little (or not so little) joys with each other every month? Join us and let's spread the joy!
1) Awesome Thanksgiving dinner with my no less awesome coworkers (that's a turkey, I swear);
2) The shiny disco ball that we put up @ the studio and which makes everything more fun;
3) Comparing seagull and raven footprints on a sea walk with my lovely parents;
4) The 8-week MBSR course and the countless meditations we did in that time;
5) Getting the actual amazing pencils that this was drawn with;
6) "Ready player one", a book I am still not over;
7) The sunsets from the plane on my way to and back from Latvia;
8) Chocolates that I used to love as a kid and never realised I could buy as an adult. This year I found them at the store, obviously. (:
Dear friends, how about we share our little (or not so little) joys with each other every month? Join us and let's spread the joy!
For the first time in history I am trying to draw in colour (; Here's a list of things and experiences I loved this October:
1) A lovely start of the snowboarding season in Pitztal, snowboarding and party, wooohoo!
2) An awesome night out in Florence with @j.yarcat, drinking rosé and getting soaked in the rain; <3
3) An amazing dinner by my own in a tiny Sicilian city;
4) A dice-rolling tutorial I was responsible for that went considerably better than last year;
5) Colour-combo of the month! Also, the reason why I had to buy colour pencils and give up on my black and white drawing, which is considerably easier;
6) Der Trick by Emanuel Bergmann, simply a great book;
7) Train rides from Rome to Sicily and back, a unique, yet somehow so throwback-y experience. (:
I am ridiculously late, but here's some amazing stuff that I enjoyed in September (;
1) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which was worth waiting a year for (: #keepthesecrets;
2) Getting to hang out (and drink coffee and chill and what not) with two of my most favourite people who came to London to see me (and Potter, of course) <3;
3) The Fault in Our Stars, a wonderful book by John Green;
4) Hanging out with another incredible person and even getting some 5am porridge made for me (because apparently I can't time my flights to not have to leave at stupid o'clock);
5) Playing Fran Bow, a pretty cool and creepy indie game;
6) Going on a hike to Engelberg with awesome people, which I enjoyed immensely even though I was falling sick;
7) And finally finding out that apparently my dad really likes these drawings of mine (and drawing him as a Mario char for his birthday, because what else). Dear friends, how about we share our little (or not so little) joys with each other every month? Join us and let's spread the joy!