His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body. CA, US #❄️🇺🇲 This page talks politics. ⚠️ Canon/SGS 8 Becausegary@gmail.com
3,509 posts 338,000 followers 617 following
Gary would like you to believe that he got that little nick in on his left ear in a barfight, but here's the real story: When he was a couple of years old, we had to replace some fence boards. The UPC label was stapled to the bottom of the boards. One day he was rolling in the dirt next to the fence and his ear got caught on a staple and ripped it. It was a bloody mess but he didn't even notice it. #themoreyouknow
Gus doesn't like to talk about his pills, (for those of you who don't know, he has a congenital heart defect and will be on medication for the rest of his life) but I thought I'd ask all of you if you can recommend a pill cutter. The size and thickness of one of his meds recently changed for no apparent reason, and my cheap CVS pill cutter often pulverizes them. #halp #thankyou
Margo ran away with the #TeamGaryTrivia vote, so here's a neener from the Miss herself. In order of softness:
1. Margo - her whole body feels like that little spot at the base of a cat's ear. Go feel that if you haven't.
2. Gary - actually a pretty close second, he has a very fine textured, soft undercoat which also makes him a shedding nightmare.
3. Hank - when I think of his fur, "fuzzy" comes to mind.
4. Jesse - he's got the shortest hair of all, and it's very sleek, almost like he's been dipped in grease. Soft isn't the word for it.
5. Gus - his fur is quite coarse. He may grow out of that, the texture reminds me of Gary's fur when he was younger.
Happy 2nd adoptaversary, Gustopher! 2 years ago today I received the best gift I could ever imagine from my friend @emmansophie. Thank you for bringing us this little ray of sunshine and constant source of joy...We can't imagine our lives without him. I love you, Keo!