London, England email@example.com
1,795 posts 57,499 followers 437 following
Things I would like @instagram to change / revert back to.
1. Allow me to actually see the work of people I follow.
2. Feed in chronological order.
3. Work with the community who actually helped push the app in the first place.
4. Help new TALENT to grow who deserve it. Not random meme and celeb / blogger accounts.
5. Stop people buying likes + followers and getting away with it.
It's interesting to see how over the years the app has swayed away from highlighting real talented people and focused more on becoming a marketing platform.
Without a doubt one of my favourites from 2017. This year has been a blessing to say the least! A big thank you to all the people I have met and to the ones who I've not been fortunate enough to yet. To the brands I have partnered with, thank you for believing in my work and I hope we can continue to in the future. For those interested, this is my client list to date.
British Polo Day
Houses of Parliament
The 02 Arena
The Historic Dockyard Chatham
UK Foreign Office